Monday, April 10, 2017

£25,000 Debt As Wife-to-be Dumped Groom For Another Woman

groom is facing a bill of £25,000 after his wife-to-be left him for another WOMAN just six weeks before their wedding.
Heartbroken Adam Vickers, 24, had planned to marry childhood sweetheart Laura O’Callaghan, 24, in a beautiful rural venue and they had already sent out invites, hired a photographer, DJ and Bentley for the bride.
The couple of 10 years had even booked their honeymoon to Thailand, bringing the total cost up to £25,000.
However, just weeks before the big day, plumber Adam discovered his partner had been having an affair with Sinead Keziah.

Adam was forced to cancel the wedding and has taken to Gumtree to sell items to pay for it.
Now the plumber has plunged into a deep depression which was made worse by seeing pictures of his ex and her new girlfriend on Facebook.
View photos
Adam Vickers and Laura O’Callaghan had been dating for 10 years (SWNS)
Adam, from Middlesbrough, said: “It came as a huge shock. We had been together for ten years and I never suspected she was a lesbian.
“I tried to keep my emotions in but everything was crashing down around me. I was absolutely devastated. I never thought she would lie to me like that.
“I was bothered about losing the money but the main thing was Laura. We had been together for ten years and I adored her.”
Adam revealed that he only realised what was going on after he had gone to Tenerife on the week he and Laura were due to be married.
He said: “Laura had blocked me on social media so I couldn’t see what she was posting but one of my friends sent me a picture of her and Sinead together.
“That’s when it clicked. I felt physically sick in my stomach. I was gutted… I couldn’t help thinking it was down to me not being good enough.
View photos
Adam paid out £25,000 for the couple’s big day (SWNS)
“I never suspected that she liked women. She was affectionate and everything was normal. She never expressed any interest in girls.
“It totally broke my heart. We had been planning the wedding for months.
“We were going to get ready and then go to the church and get married. All our family and friends were going to be there. It was supposed to be the dream day.
“If she had just come out and said how she felt it would have been easier. What she did instead was evil.”
Adam and Laura met at Newlands Catholic School in Middlesbrough and began dating in 2007.
They went to prom together, enjoyed luxury holidays and made plans for their future lives, even picking out names for their children.
In June 2013, loved-up Adam popped the question on a beach in Cuba and last February they moved into their first house together.
View photos
The pair had moved in together just months before their wedding was cancelled (SWNS)
They then started planning their wedding for July 30, last year.
But Laura, who was studying nursing at university at the time, had hit it off with a colleague and they’d started seeing each other secretly.
Adam added: “Looking back when I know what happened I started piecing things together. Laura’s body was there but her head was elsewhere.
“She was talking about Sinead a lot but it blew over my head because I’m laid back.
“We all met up once – me, Laura, Sinead and a boy she was seeing. She seemed up front and confident. We were all chatting.
“I thought she seemed fun but I didn’t think anything of it. I didn’t know what was going on behind my back.”
The pair argued more in the run up to the wedding before Laura walked out and messaged friends to tell them the big day was cancelled.
She has since updated her Facebook cover photo to a love padlock locked to a fence inscribed with her and Sinead’s names and hearts.
View photos
Laura left Adam to begin dating Sinead Keziah (Facebook)
And in February, Adam claims a post on Laura’s page showed the women celebrating their first anniversary – meaning they were together four months before she left him.
He estimates he lost £20k in total in money splashed on everything from outfits and catering to invites and cars, though the honeymoon was in Laura’s name.
Adam, who now has a new partner, added: “It totally broke my heart at the time.
“Now I feel angry more than anything. I would have gone to the ends of the earth for the girl. It was a massive betrayal.”
Laura confirmed she left Adam a few weeks before the wedding and is in a new relationship.
She said: “I haven’t left him in any debt whatsoever.”
Told of his heartache, she added: “Tell Adam to f*** off and do one.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/groom-left-25000-bill-wife-dumped-another-woman-six-weeks-wedding-075235368.html

No comments:

Post a Comment